IT agencies want their BD & salespeople to acquire new LEADS and build a RELATIONSHIP with their PROSPECTS. [Yes yes, who doesn’t want to do that 🤷♀️]
They are focusing so much on sales and business development activities, but what if I say they are missing a big gap?
Yes, you heard it right. YOU are missing a BIG GAP, and it is 💡 MARKETING.
🔌 MARKETING is the PLUG-IN, which can fill the gap in your process. It can help you connect with your prospects using different platforms seamlessly.
USE THESE 7 TIPS FOR MARKETING OF YOUR SERVICE
1 ) WEBSITE & GOOGLE BUSINESS REGISTRATION
- It helps your prospects to search and know about you anytime & anywhere.
- It’s the rich format of your digital identity card.
- Local My Business will help you to get local area clients.
2 ) BLOGS
- It will improve your visibility and help your sales team to build trust in your prospects that you know these subjects very well.
DO YOU KNOW?
- Google likes EATable blog content and promotes such a website’s ranking on SERPs.
- E – Expertise
- A – Authority
- T – Trustworthy
- To make the best out of blogs, you need to create quality content regularly that can show your business expertise, authority, and trustworthy facts.
3 ) CASE STUDY
- It’s a most powerful 🛠 tool for salespeople but Agencies don’t create it and if they create it then they don’t promote it on every social media platform. It’s most helpful to the BD/Sales team to generate & close leads.
- This is used in all services businesses because you can show a prospect a product which they can see but in services, they can’t see anything. It’s an experience they will get after taking your services. So case study helps them to decide whether to work with you or not. It’s again a trust-building tool that can increase your sales.
4 ) SEO ON-PAGE
- It helps to improve your local search and brand awareness. This can increase your page value and a higher click-through rate which means people can easily find you and your website speed will increase.
On-page SEO Techniques
- Quality Content Creation
- Multimedia Optimization (Image+Video)
- HTML Tags (Title, Tags, Meta, Header)
- Include Relevant Keywords
- Page Schema & Indexing
- Website UI & Speed Enhancements
5 ) SEO OFF PAGE
- You don’t need to spend money to generate traffic on your website. It helps to generate organic traffic and the main thing people come to your website who are interested in your content and services.
Here’s The Deal For Off-page SEO
- Guest Posting on Renowned Websites
- High DA PA Business Listings
- Social Media Profile Optimization
- Search Engine Indexing
- Google QA, Quora, Reddit
6 ) VIDEO TESTIMONIALS
- This will boost trust which can increase your sales directly. Because nowadays people can’t purchase without any social proof or feedback.
So, how does it go?
- Sometimes, people find it very complex to gather client’s feedback (especially in video format). You can request your prospective clients to give feedback on your services. Make sure to not force anybody for feedback, just ask them gently.
HERE’s A TIP
- To make the video testimonial more effective, you can simply make a list of basic questions and ask clients to answer in video format.
- Must-Ask Questions For Video Testimonials:
- Client’s Brief Intro
- What They Were Looking
- Why They Choose Your Services
- What You Offered (Solution)
- Why Other people should choose You
- Client’s Recommendation
7 ) GOOGLE REVIEWS
- Again google page review helps your prospects whether they are in good hands or not. It’s a tool for building trust in your prospects to show what kind of results you have delivered in the market.
8) EBOOKS & CHEAT SHEET –
- Some call it a lead magnet📢. It is full to nurture all leads who are in different stages of your funnel. This will increase the confidence and trust in your services so ultimately it will bring new sales for your business.
Top 5 EBook Creation Tools:
- Sigil Open Source
- It’s a powerful tool to establish authority in the market that you know what you do and you can help people who need your services.
- It’s again a tool to nurture the leads who haven’t taken your services but they are having some sales objections which you can short out during the webinar so this will help you to increase your sales and visibility in the market.
10 ) SPONSORSHIP
Sponsorship of any event can help your business in a certain way. 🔥
- Build Brand Image
- Business Awareness
- Attract More Clients
- Gain Trust of Prospect
- Become A Talk of The Town c
Have you heard about CRED APP? This app gained the massive trust of new customers due to ”Sponsored Partner of IPL 2020.”
You Might Be Wondering:
Is it necessary to invest in such mega-events? Nope! You should choose the sponsorship events as per your targeting audience and business requirements. The best way is to sponsor your industry-relevant events such as talk shows, tech events, and others.
11 ) EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
- “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing”, the Email newsletter is such a tool, where your prospects will engage with regular & valuable updates via email newsletter.
- Email Newsletter is a kind of Homeopathy, SLOW BUT EFFECTIVE results. Most of the time users will only come to you for gathering some information, you can convert them into potential clients using engaging newsletter content.
That’s It!!! This is all from my side, HOPE IT HELPS…😎
Want a depth knowledge about the above statics?🙋♂️
Hundreds of IT professionals like you, BD executives, and business owners are already leveraged with my Business Development and Sales Course, and getting quality leads.
LET’S DISCUSS MORE IN THE COMMENT✌️
#leadwithsandeep #marketing # #businessdevelopment #leadgeneration #salestips #digitalmarketing #sales #salestips #marktingandsales #blog #sponcership #testimonials #googlerecviews #SEO #website #casestudy