IT Sales Conference 2022 is a chance to learn what we’ve been missing as well as an enticing preview of what’s to come. On the one hand, it’s a long-overdue opportunity for key industry figures, professionals, and newcomers to mingle and network in a beautiful setting, Gift City Club (Gandhinagar), and on the other, it’s an opportunity to demonstrate that we have entered a new reality in which communication method has gone online – but that this new ‘virtual’ setting can still be engaging. We can’t wait till The IT Sales Conference 2023, but for now, let’s have a look at this year’s event.
What Will this Event Consist of?
● Opening keynote speech
● Guest speeches by the industry leaders
● A chance to network with people from the industry
Who are the Guest Speakers?
1. Vatsal Shah (Business Coach at Pragmatic Consultancy)
As a business coach, he championed transformations of 74 IT, Digital Agencies, E-Commerce, and Retail organizations, trained more than 15K people and 192 CEOs. His clients spread across India, China, the UK, Africa, Ireland, and the USA.
Vatsal was associated with Meet Magento (India, Singapore, UK, Indonesia), Magento Association, WordCamp, IIM-Udaipur, Universities, and IT Associations in various capacities. He was awarded the “Mentor of the year award” and “Excellence in Business Transformation”.
2. Yash Shah (Co-founder & Chief Executive at Clientjoy)
Yash currently serves as Co-founder & Chief Executive at Clientjoy. Before Clientjoy, he started his own Web & Mobile App Development Agency and scaled it to 55 people team offering SaaS, FinTech, and E-Commerce applications. The IT Agency counted Aditya Birla Capital, Sony Pictures, and Tata Communications as some of its marquee clients. Before that, he was an Investment Banker with Andhra Bank and a Mechanical Engineer from NIT-S.
Clientjoy helps 4K+ Agencies and 9K+ Freelancers in 90+ Countries Grow their Businesses and Manage their clients. They are a 28 people Product team and have raised 3 rounds of equity financing as well.
3. Justin Thomas (Client Advocate & Conversation Architect (Co-founder of Fledge Digital)
An eCommerce thinker with over 15 years of experience specializing in advising small to medium and large enterprise-sized online retailers including start-ups. A man with a vision to fetch the desires of brands and reinforce them to grow in a borderless world of commerce.
4. Sandeep Sisodiya (IT Sales Coach & CEO – Appsrow)
Sandeep helps IT professionals, to become their best versions. He has been successfully trained 100+ IT startup owners, IT Professionals and helped 2000+ individuals through Training, Meetups, and guidance on sales.
He is an avid connector, adventurer, and proactive LinkedIn user with 12K+ followers. As an entrepreneur and advisor to startups, Sandeep founded his mission to support 10000+ IT professionals in the digital economy.
He has developed a system that allows you to grow your revenue by scaling up your sales team without adding any additional work hours.
What are the Key Topics That You’ll Learn About at the Conference?
- How to scale an IT/Digital organization?
- How to Write Proposals that Close Deals
- B2B & B2C IT Sales: How to Approach Enterprise Clients
- SPIN Selling Tips
Reasons Why you Should be Attending this Conference
- You will get the opportunity to network with 100+ IT Sales professionals that are leaders and form new collaborations.
- You’ll get to learn a lot about the newest tools, methods, systems, and insider secrets utilized by top software sales gurus.
- You will be recognized as a “Certified IT Sales Conference 2022 Attendee” after attending this conference.
Who All Can Benefit From this Conference?
- IT Agency Owners
- Sales and Business Development Executives
- Business Development Managers
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / Graduates
The Sales Conference inspires and informs sales leaders on the future of sales. We think that success is founded on being interested and understanding how new trends affect companies. If you want to get to the front of sales, invest in yourself and come be a part of this IT Sales conference 2022 on 31st March at Gift City Club, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. You’re sure to leave with new tools and techniques that will put you ahead of the competition.